FAQ

Question: What if I want a product in a fabric that isn't pictured?
Answer: I will always try to please you, the customer, by finding just the right fabric for your needs. Click on the contact me tab and send me an email and I will answer you promptly.
.
Question: What if I placed my order already but need to change something about it?
Answer: I am here to try to please the customer. That being said, every order is custom and if I have already started a project, it is possible to still make changes, but it depends on where I am in the project. It never hurts to ask! Click on the contact me tab and send me an email.

Question: How long until my order is ready?
Answer: Click on the Order Status tab from the home page and check on your status and/or send me an email in the contact me tab. Each product has an average turnaround time of 2-3 weeks, but it could be quicker depending on other orders I have in the works or longer depending on the complexity and size of the order.

Question: How fast will it arrive once it is shipped?
Answer: Since the customer pays shipping charges, this is totally up to you. If you need it fast, i can certainly overnight it to you, but otherwise, I try to keep it economical for you and ship it normally.

Question: I saw an embroidery design or font online at a website that I would love to have on my product...can you use it?
Answer: Most probably YES! I can use most any embroidery design or font that you find online, so if you have something specific you want embroidered on a product, please don't hesitate to ask!

Don't see your question here? Please feel free to click on the contact me tab and email me with your question and I may just add it here to the FAQ page!